Samsung Galaxy S 5 is supposed to be release early spring next year, but rumors of the its features is already surfing the net a while ago, let’s have a look at the most probable ones:
- A 5.3 inch high resolution AMOLED screen of 2600x1440 (560ppi), made of bending plastic.
- The phone will be power by the new and upcoming ARM 64-bit processor.
- A 16-megapixel camera (and in other rumors 20 megapixel).
- Fingerprint recognition which is becoming a trend right now and all big manufacturers are including it in their new flagships.
- The body will be made of some kind metal, instead of the old plastic body.
- New and improved audio speakers. Something similar of HTC BoomSound speakers.
- Android new firamware KitKat.