Android 4.1.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S3 users is expected sometime in December, some of the updates bring Note II functions, and the leaked feature till now is as follow:
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II): allows users to use two separate apps at the same time by splitting the screen.
- Page Buddy: dedicated homescreen panes that become visible only in certain events. There's one for when you pull out the S Pen, one for plugging in headphones, one for docks and one for roaming.
- Notification Panel can now be customized.
- Smart Rotation: will use the front facing camera to recognize the orientation of the users face and then adjusts the screen for optimal viewing.
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App (Same as in Note II): allows users to make adjustments and changes to an image.
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II).
This is not the full list, where we will see the full features when the upgrades hit the devices.